Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Trash The Dress session at Salton Sea, round 2

salton sea trash the dress picture of ruined red polka dot shoes
trash the dress at salton sea picture of bride and groom
salton sea trash the dress photograph of a just married couple in fron of a burned out trailer
I'm still trying to describe what this project is about. I guess the meaning is different for different people. I think it's a fun way to make unique photographs of something special to you. In thie mean time, these pics are from the latest batch that I have edited.

4 comments:

OHANA PHOTOGRAPHERS said...

love your processing on these michael, that first shot is awesome!

ed pingol said...

that shoe shot is fantastic!

Michael Andrews said...

David and Kimi-
Thanks! I don't do much post work like these require because I'm usually more of a purist PJ shooter, but then one of the reasons I did this shoot was to step outside my comfort zone and push myself creatively.
Hey Ed-
Thanks for the shoe comment. I think showing the trashing of shoes is equally important! ;-)

Melissa Koehler said...

I LOVE that first shot. What a great angle! Her shoes are awesome!