Monday, April 28, 2008

I <3 ben

I <3 Ben.

Not that he needs the blog love or anything (he is well loved), but say hi to ben chrisman. Before you click the link, a warning: his blog is highly addictive!

It is very hard for me to put into words what I feel when I look at his work, but I’m going to try. These are just a few thoughts about how I would describe ben chrisman’s work.

Dramatic, elegant, romantic, even haunting at times. Jaw-dropping, OMG how-did-he-do-that?!?!?!?! Achingly beautiful, poetic images that make your heart swoon and your tear ducts overflow with love…… almost like a transcendental experience.

And yet, to say all that would be an understatement at best.

Oh, did I mention that he was recently named WPJA Photographer of The Year and one of the top ten wedding photographers in the world by American Photo Magazine? Yeah, that too :-)

Look at ben’s work and you will see a true visual artist pushing the boundaries of excellence in our craft. It is Wedding Photojournalism at its finest. Enjoy!

No comments: