Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Me and the guys at Shandra and Mike's wedding


Sometimes it's hard to get a pic of myself working at a wedding, so I ducked down in a window reflection and shot this with Mike and his groomsmen. I'll have a few more posted from that shoot in another entry. They were TONS of fun!!The funny thing is I didn't pose this--it happened totally organically: we were on the way to the ceremony site, and as we walked across these mirrored panels on a building in La Jolla, they were like "Hey, check us out! We look really good together." They sure did. I was in the right place at the right time. That's my job. My name is Joe Friday. I'm a police officer in the Los Angeles Police Department. (You know, as I look back at that show, it comes off as total propaganda, but that's just way off topic......)
BTW, this is the first post where I have finally figured out how to post an image BIG on Blogger. Congratulate me :-) Bigger on Blogger is Better!

No comments: