Monday, May 19, 2008

April and Steve








Wow.

Where to begin?

I've known April and 2 of her bridesmaids --Shawna and Colette -- for more than 20 years , and I cannot think of anyone whose wedding I would be more honored to shoot. It has been more difficult to edit this wedding for 2 reasons: 1, I'm a sensitive and emotional dude and it's ummm...... well, let's just say I've needed lots of Kleenex tissues and leave it at that, ok? 2, It was a 2 day shoot: day one was a rehearsal and BBQ at April's Cabana, a jaw-dropping piece of heaven where you would least expect it. I'll be writing and posting more, I promise :-)

A note about the garbage: there is a lonnng story and much history to it! Among other things, it's where they had their first kiss....... It is not just a dumpster; to April and Steve, it is The Dumpster of Love.

For now, please enjoy a handful of my favorites :-)

Michael

No comments: